On 2020-06-18 15:15, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion wrote:
I transferred DracoLotto my victory card at [0], which is reflected in
the history but not in the totals.

[0]:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2020-June/043331.html

Man, I really need to automate the total counting part. My loop of grepping files for entities' names and adding the totals with a calculator is proving to be wildly ineffective.

--
Trigon

Treasuror of Agora; Former Speaker (twice), Rulekeepor (12 months) and Cartographor (8 months) of Agora; Champion of Agora by High Score and Proposal; Bearer of the Badge of the Salted Earth; Founder of the League of Agorans Facilitating Effective Recordkeeping; Arcadian Revivalist; Sixth-Longest Continually Registered Player of Agora; Player and former Emperor of BlogNomic; Player, Book-keeper, and Originator of the Metaruleset of Infinite Nomic; Contributor to the nomic.club wiki and the Talk:Nomic page on Wikipedia.