On 2020-07-07 10:23, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:

On 2020-07-07 10:01, Cuddle Beam via agora-business wrote:
I bid 35.000000000000000000000000000000000001 coins
This is funny and all, but I should probably mention that fractional and
decimal bids are likely unpayable since the auction logic I'm using
require fee-based actions to claim prizes, and assets can only be paid
in whole number increments. Don't think it's illegal to place these
bids, though, so there's nothing stopping you, I guess.

Rule 2579:

        If the fee is a non-integer quantity of a fungible asset, the
        actual fee is the next highest integer amount of that asset.

Ah, never mind then. Still, this is just a very roundabout way of saying
36 coins.

Not exactly.

For the final fee, sure it will be 36.

But since your bidding reg includes "as eir bid not equal to any bid on
that auction." this is a way to place multiple unequal bids that all come
out to paying 36.

Yeah, I realized that as well. For some reason, the possibility of fractional bids didn't even come to my mind.

--
Trigon

I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this