On 2020-07-07 13:28, ATMunn via agora-discussion wrote:
On 7/7/2020 2:24 PM, Reuben Staley via agora-discussion wrote:
Title: Offices are complex
AI: 1

Enact a new power-1 rule entitled "Complexity" with the text:

       Complexity is an office switch with the possible values of all
       integers from 0 to 3 inclusive, where 1 is the default. It is
       tracked in the ADoP's weekly report. The ADoP CAN, with 2 Agoran
       consent, flip the complexity of an office.

Amend Rule 2496 "Rewards" by amending the text "5 coins" in the bullet
point beginning "Publishing an office's weekly or monthly report" to
read "5 coins times the complexity of the office" and in the bullet
point beginning "Resolving a referendum" to read "5 coins times the
complexity of the Assessor".

I like this idea a lot. As pointed out on Discord, there should be some
initial complexity values. I thought I would suggest some:

Right. The intention was that I would receive suggestions for these. Guess I didn't communicate that very well. Or at all. Here are my thoughts on your suggestions.

ADoP: 2

Usually I'd agree with this, but at this point in time ADoP is dead-simple.

Arbitor: 1

I would bump this one up just because this position is messy at times.

Assessor: 3
Coopor: 1
Distributor: N/A?

At this point, Distributor doesn't have any report or anything so I guess that it doesn't really matter. However, I could see at some point a kind of list report, so I'd probably set this to 1 for that just in that eventuality.

Herald: 1
Notary: 2
Prime Minister: 0
Promotor: 3
Referee: 2
Registrar: 1
Rulekeepor: 3
Speaker: 0
Tailor: 1
Treasuror: 2

Definitely biased here but my office is absolutely a 3.

Webmastor: 1

Again, just suggestions; I didn't put a ton of thought into these, and
I'm sure some will disagree. But I think something like this would work
for the initial values.

Overall, I agree for the most part. Thank you for your additions.

--
Trigon

I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this