On 4/8/2022 11:05 AM, ais523 via agora-discussion wrote:
> On Fri, 2022-04-08 at 13:54 -0400, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
>> I submit, but do not pend, the following proposal:
>>
>> Title: No finger pointing on behalf
>
> FWIW, I'd prefer to expand the set of actions-on-behalf rather than
> shrinking it (e.g. allowing objections/support to be made on behalf).

The Referee/Arbitor rules are written so that the accuser is not ever also
the judge/jury; I think that it's reasonably important that this
separation be maintained.  Whether or not automation/contracts are "more
fun" and should be increased for most gameplay in general (I'm generally
opposed to that, but recognize it's a preference thing for game play),
mixing justice with efficiency is concerning to me, at least a bit.

-G.