On 5/10/23 13:42, Yachay Wayllukuq via agora-discussion wrote:
If I were to interpret the ruleset as strictly as I would like to, I
believe that no rule change whatsoever has happened since the clause "Any
ambiguity in the specification of a rule change causes that change to be
void and without effect." was added to the game.

I feel like the game culture specific to Agora is playing a large role in
preventing that clause from pseudo-ossifying the game from not being able
to make changes in a practical way unless we write hyper-eloquent yet at
the same time, hyper-pedantic Proposals. If not straight up ossifying it.
I've seen a few variations of this. To me the word ambiguity means there's more than one plausible meaning. You're arguing that there's more than one plausible meaning for each and every rule change that has ever happened?

--
nix
Prime Minister, Herald