I extremely doubt that your perception isn't flawed for Plato's Cave
reasons, but I think you might mean as perception "the information you have
currently recorded through your senses/thought/etc"? I meant perception as
the mechanisms by the which you obtain that information, not the
information obtained itself.

I also think that certainty is required for unambiguity. If you admit that
you're not certain, you're admitting that the game is *capable* of being
understood in some other way; which falls right into the requirement for
ambiguity.

Of course, you could feel like you're absolutely certain, but be wrong
anyways.