On 5/10/23 14:13, Yachay Wayllukuq via agora-discussion wrote:
I didn't mean that, but as you can see now, we've just created ambiguity in
that I might mean what you believe I do, or not.

It's too easy for "any" sort of ambiguity to happen.*Any*.
That's not ambiguity in the rule change tho, it's ambiguity in a discussion adjacent to it.

Even if it's "easy" for ambiguity to happen, I don't think that means it happens every single time. I think the ambiguity standard demands at least two plausible interpretations to be presented.

--
nix
Prime Minister, Herald