On 5/19/23 11:26, Yachay Wayllukuq via agora-discussion wrote:
But, no. I don't think that any player deserves ~4 times the voting
strength of a newbie, regardless of the reason. I want other players to be
able to play nomic, especially newbies, and they need a relevant amount of
voting strength in order to do so. I want them to matter.
To be clear, being an officer only gives you at most twice as much. The players with more than that have more because of things unrelated to having an office, like the Power Stone and dream.

--
nix
Prime Minister, Herald