On 5/22/23 15:44, Yachay Wayllukuq via agora-discussion wrote:
> Yes, but wouldn't certain CfJs be likely to enter into Moot Tennis if we
> don't take the opinion of the majority as a tiebreaker as Judges? We can
> keep going back and forth with Moots, because 2+N Support seems fairly easy
> to pull off.
>
> How is the Moot Tennis supposed to end?

The Arbitor knows what e's doing and doesn't want endless moots either.
For moots ending in REMIT, e can pick someone that will end the controversy.

If there's still sustained disagreement, the CFJ process has failed to
establish consensus and something else (a proposal) is needed.

--
Janet Cobb

Assessor, Rulekeepor, S​tonemason