Actually, I was asked by ais523 to add to a CfJ a clarification on
something, a 'sub-Judgement' of a sort.

Would've it been possible for me to, for example, Judge TRUE, but also add
a sub-Judgement that from here on, we should play according to the
interpretation that would make it FALSE (that is, that you can only anoint
once)? Like that, we would avoid the blindside issue, but also end up with
the newer interpretation established.