Hi All,

Sure there will be plenty of us visiting stores across Mumbai city.
Vineet & the Big Bazar team have worked over a period of months to
create this experience for us.

@Ajay, it’s great that you were able to visit the store at your home
town. Would be great if you could share a more specific & detailed
account of your visit. This would help all of us understand the
difference in shopping experiences from what we have experienced
earlier & how this soft launch is making a difference.

Waiting to hear more experiences.

Warm Regards,
Payal Jethra.