Dear Vineet

This is a great initiative and we all need this kind of service very much!
Thank you for taking the first steps towards making shopping accessible to
the visually impaired. I am sure other companies will follow your lead and
make many more services accessible for us!

However, please may I say that  most visually impaired people are not used
to getting out and that too for shopping! There are various factors for
this. So this will take time, and we will have to keep on  reassuring and
encouraging people to come forward. I too will be visiting one of your
stores in East Delhi tomorrow.

It could also be the shortage of time, or mobility issues at the personal
front that is preventing us from going to your esteemed store!

Please be patient, there will be teething problems, but we don't want to
give up the baby just because there are problems! Please do keep up the
great work! And there is no city in India where there are no blind people!
Only they are kept away from mainstream society by many many factors! Slowly
when these people realize that theendently, they will come flocking to your
store!

Will give you all my feedback tomorrow!

Warmly
Preeti

Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646
Landline : 011 22781446
E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org /preeti.mo...@gmail.com
Website : www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Recruitment, Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes,
Diversity & Inclusion, POSH.

Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education &
Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure
Hostel facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)