Dear Amit,

Thanks for visiting Big Bazaar and giving your vital feedback.
We have professionally trained our shopping Assistant and cashier  on how to
handle Persons with Visual disabilities but will retrain and improve the
service further.
Please spread the word around and tell people to walk in to their nearest Big
Bazaar  if they reside in the 17 cities.It is feedback like this which will
lead to better offering for Blind shoppers.

Thanks,
vineet

Sent from my iPhone