No. your definition of an "algorithm" is what everyone would call a
"program".
A teacher can teach an algorithm in the class and then assign it to the
 class.
Each of the 200 students in the class will produce a different program
(assuming no
cheating). Does that mean that there are 200 different algorithms?

I think not.

There is one algorithm and there are 200 implimentations of that one
algorithm.

Read the first page two pages of the paper to see what is wrong with
your
definition of an algorithm.

All the best,
Noson