Hi,
    I assume radio or circumference as ratio of circumference and take that
as
    L / C = k           , where k is the ratio of circumferece and C is the
circumference

    If so then

    C = 2 * PI * r
    L  = k * C
        = k * 2 * PI * r

But I'm not sure that my assumption is right or is this you need. Just a
try.

Thanks and Regards,
K.V.Chandra Kumar