Hi.
No. The radius that I talking about is the radius of the circumference, is
the only thing that I know in the original picture, I don´t know the angle
theta, I don´t know the intersecting points between lines and circumference.
I know that I need to find theta to calculate the arc length but I don´t
know how to find it. I tried to build triangles and trigonometric formulas
but I would not have been able to achieve.
bye.