Hi,
    By ratio of circumference, I assume L / C (i.e. the ratio of L:C)

You mentioned that you know that ratio i.e., you know L / C   =  k,    where
k is the ratio of L to C

    which implies    L = k * C

Then by the circumference formula
    C  = 2 * PI * r
    L  = k * 2 * PI * r

By any chance do you mean ratio to be the ratio of  radius and circumference,
cause it is always known to   1 / ( 2*PI )

Can you write the ratio in a mathematical expression so that I will also
understand. But I'm not sure if I can answer that.

Thanks and Regards,
K.V.Chandra Kumar