Hello Daniel,

You can follow Hough Transform for line detection.

These two lines from center to circumference will be become two points
on the Hough Transform Axes.

By comparing the thetas(on theta axis of Hough transform) of these two
points correspondign to each line, you can find out theta required for
calculating the Arc length.

Hope this helps.
-Durgesh.