Are any of you using the Zoom recorders? I bought a 6, but I didn't have the
Aira glasses at the time, and my boyfriend did not want to help me set it up so
I sent it back. I've heard people like the Sony I forget which model but it's
like 700 something. I  hear some people say the Zoom mic preamps are noisy. If
I bought it again, has anyone written any good shortcuts to learning the menus.
I'm mostly worried though about assembling everything. It came with a mic stand
holder to hold the recorder and also windscreens and mics and such. I didn't
know what to do with what or how to tel lwhat was what? It's hard to hold my
phereone to have people loo keven with the lanyard because it was like choking
me.