Hello Andy and Hamit,

Who is this Neil, can you point to his review?

All electronic devices make a noise but most of them are out of our hearing
range. An amplifier does make a noise especially when it is cranked up to it’s
maximum. The Zoom 6 pre-amps are known for being noisy. So can you quote Neil
saying that the Zoom 6 preamps are not noisy?

Andy you can hear the pre-amp hiss on your bird recording. There are 2 ways you
could eliminate or at least reduce that hiss if you wanted. That I know of.

Regards,

Gena

Call: M0EBP
DMR ID: 2346259