*** There is an attachment in this mail. ***

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net
--- Begin Message ---
--- Jaroslav Kysela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I stated that the current layout is result of combination of HTML code and
>PHP3 scripts. I don't think that we can get standartized set of pages with
>static HTML contents. In my opinion, it would be better to debug new web
>layout directly on server, otherwise we may reach unexpected problems when
>migrating from some private site.

I understand. Unless I copy the entire site this rules me out as the admin for the
time being as I currently do not have my machines online. This could change in the
near future so if no one else has volunteered by then my offer still stands.

However I can still attempt some basic layout design which other people could adapt.

No time like the present.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

--- Jaroslav Kysela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>

>> >If you are interested to reorganize contents of ALSA web site, I can give
>> >you CVS write access and you can show your ideas in some subdirectory for
>> >clarification.
>>
>> I have a site where I can put up a revised homepage for now.
>
>I stated that the current layout is result of combination of HTML code and
>PHP3 scripts. I don't think that we can get standartized set of pages with
>static HTML contents. In my opinion, it would be better to debug new web
>layout directly on server, otherwise we may reach unexpected problems when
>migrating from some private site.
>
>                                               Jaroslav
>
>-----
>Jaroslav Kysela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>