--- Jaroslav Kysela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Tue,
8

alsa-module-name=snd_this=x,snd_that=y,snd_the_other=z

> No, it should be: alsa-module-name=x,y,z . The
> prefix for alsa-module-name
> is required, because we have collisions with OSS
> drivers.

I'm not talking about "snd" on the alsa-module-name,
which is why I wrote it as "alsa-module-name" in the
above example in the first place. I am referring to
all the options "snd_index", "snd_enabled" etc.

If the option names are not required on the kernel
command line, then can I assume that you can safely
omit any that you don't want to specify by writing:

alsa-module-name=1,0,,,10

for example?

Chris