I've told myself (and my higher-ups) that, if I never do any C# again, and
I just do javascript from now on, that I could be perfectly happy.

But that doesn't answer the original question, nor is it meant to imply
that I don't enjoy C# anymore.  On the contrary, I have fond memories of
ALT.NET and still enjoy C#.

Things change.  It's a shame MS can't make up it's mind re: C# vs
javascript...  Them's was heady days, in the early ALT.NET Seattle times.