Easy answer Bryan;

openGD77....it has a RSSI Bar Graph on the display by default. PLUS
numeric readout is available as a menu selection. Any menu selection
can be macro programmed for a two button (press and release) with a
single button push exit. ( I use this A LOT !!) PLUS it has a single
button press-and-hold to open the squelch and wide-band the filtering.

Good dual-band radio that works as good as any other, plus it is
OPEN_SOURCED firmware and code-plug software, that was/is community
developed.

The hardware is VERY affordable AND rugged. (I drop mine often enough
to say so.... hi hi. It *IS* my daily use VHF'UHF hamd-held.) Oh yeah,
the price is right on the hardware, and the last one I ordered was
here in 4 days. Over the past 50 years as a ham, I will generally buy
a second radio IF it is worthy, more especially if I am using it
often. I have THREE of these !! (And, yes, since you would ask; I *do*
use these at the rocket range. It is the only hand-held radio I use at
the rocket range.)

openGD77 dot com -> FAQ Thread - FAQ Topic -> Read message for the
Link-2-Manual.

VERY best regards - Bob W9YA