Hi John!

> >extracting files using tapedrive 0 on host fileserver
> Note the "tapedrive 0".  That can't possibly the path to your tape drive.
> You probably need to put "-d /dev/whatever" on the amrecover command line.

For security: My NoRewinding device ist /dev/nst0.
Shall i take this device for my changer?

When i take
amrecover -d /dev/nst0 or
amrecover -d /dev/st0

and i become the same error, but
sorry, i forgot to post a message called:

 WARNING: not on root of selected filesystem, check man-page!

I think the $CWD mount point is not set correct.

The files will  be restored in
/drives/drives2/projekte/Online-Marketing/customer/april

after checking from me.

My mountpoint for the scsi drive are

/dev/sdb1       /drives/drive2            ext2            defaults   1   2
/dev/sdc1       /drives/drive3            ext2            defaults   1   2
etc.

When i go to /drives/drive2 and start amrecover, the Warning Message don't
come and restore works (i hope so)

When i go to /drives/drive2/Online-Marketing/customer/April the warning
message is coming and the restore failed.

Where must i go to use the right $CWD mount point?

My idea is, a seperate directory for restore files, so that i can check the
files after restoring before i move the files to the working directory.
But this directory called restore is not a mount point.

Thanks a lot and Bye Juergen

--
Dies ist eine Microsoft freie Mail!