HI People

ITRU 64 strikes again.  Backing up and Indexing are now working fine but
when I attemp an amrecover  it appears amanda is calling vrestore with
invalid switchs causing the restore to fail.

amrecover: stream_client: connected to 161.66.243.4.10083
amrecover: stream_client: our side is 0.0.0.0.611
amrecover: try_socksize: receive buffer size is 65536
Started amidxtaped with arguments "6 -h -p /dev/nst0
genome5.marc.hort.cri.nz ^/$ 20020211"
Exec'ing /sbin/vrestore with arguments:
        restore
        xbf
        2
        -
        /etc/hosts.equiv
        /etc/hosts.deny
        /etc/hosts.allow
amrecover: pid 9835 finish time Mon Feb 11 12:14:44 2002

If I manually do an amrestore then use vrestore the data is fine.
IS there a way I can tell amanda the exact options to use when calling
vrestore  for a restore ??

Have a nice day

The contents of this e-mail are privileged and/or confidential to the
named recipient and are not to be used by any other person and/or
organisation. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender and delete all material pertaining to this e-mail.