On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 09:04:14AM -0600, Michael Kopach wrote:
> Perhaps I should rephrase the question. Has anyone out there been able
> to make AMANDA work with Slackware 8.0? I would be very intersted in
> hearing how someone did it. Given the above combination, I seem to be
> having nothing but problems here.  If someone out there can give me
> some insights, it would surely help.

I have it running on one production Slackware 8.0 box, with the rest
being FreeBSD. The only difference is that I use tar on Linux, as I'm
fearful of Linux dump.

--
Blaine Kahle                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Programmer                                    Binary Net, Inc.