Ya, but didnt someone post that "DUMP" on linux can fail - if the
conditions are right? I think is was suggested that SMP systems can
demonstrate the failure sooner.
I think that Mr. Torvolds ( sorry is i mis-spelled) made that comment or
conclusion.
Are there some caveats that need to be added here ?
/gat