Has anyone been able to restore with the amanda-win32 client?
The backup appears to be going well but when I try to restore I am
unable to pull up the index through the amrestore-gui client.

here is the amindexd.debug file

amindexd: debug 1 pid 8506 ruid 28 euid 28 start time Mon Jul 22
15:13:17 2002
amindexd: version 2.4.3b3
< 220 mentat AMANDA index server (2.4.3b3) ready.
 > SECURITY USER root
bsd security: remote host mec-denver.mcguireinc.com user root local user
amanda
amandahosts security check passed
< 200 Access OK
 > DATE 2002-07-22
< 200 Working date set to 2002-07-22.
 > SCNF testing
< 200 Config set to testing.
 > HOST mec-denver
< 200 Dump host set to mec-denver.
 > DISK /mnt_d/
- 2002-07-22 0 testTape2 1
- 2002-07-19 0 testTape1 1
< 200 Disk set to /mnt_d/.
 > TAPE
< 200 /dev/tape
 > ORLD /
Uncompress command: /bin/gzip -dc
'/usr/adm/amanda/test/index/mec-denver/_mnt__d_/20020722_0.gz'
2>/dev/null | sort >
'/usr/adm/amanda/test/index/mec-denver/_mnt__d_/20020722_0'
< 200- Opaque recursive list of /
< 200  Opaque recursive list of /
? unexpected EOF
Removing index file:
/usr/adm/amanda/test/index/mec-denver/_mnt__d_/20020722_0
amindexd: pid 8506 finish time Mon Jul 22 15:13:17 2002
~

It looks like the EOF is the problem does anyone know what could cause that?