On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Robert Heller <hel...@deepsoft.com> wrote:
> Also I am pretty much stuck with 2.5.0, since that is what comes with
> CentOS... (I don't at this point want to 'experiment' with a bleeding
> edge self-built package, not for something like this.)

Yikes, you may be *very* out of luck, then.  2.5.0 is four and a half
years old - long before I began working on Amanda.

You should consult the manpages for 2.5.0 (presumably included with
your distro) to see how various parameters work - much has changed
since then.  In particular, look at the bump parameters, and change
your runtapes to 1.

You're in a pretty constrained set of circumstances, and I'm not sure
2.5.0 was flexible enough to get you what you want.

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com