Yes, it's 4.5TB.

I's not clear to me from the docs whether a level 0 dump gets written fully
to holding disk before it gets streamed to tape, or if streaming starts
once one or more chunks have been written to the holding disk - anyone
know? I'd prefer the latter for performance reasons. If the former, then I
figure I'd need two tapes-worth of holding disk space since I have two tape
drives and have setup tape-parallel-writes as 2.

-M