From: Debra S Baddorf <badd...@fnal.gov>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 1:39 PM
To: Cuttler, Brian R (HEALTH) <brian.cutt...@health.ny.gov>
Cc: Debra S Baddorf <badd...@fnal.gov>; Charles Curley
<charlescur...@charlescurley.com>; amanda-users <amanda-users@amanda.org>
Subject: Re: Configuration confusion

ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open attachments or
click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.

If you’ve disable level 0 backups in the setup,  *WILL*  it do a level 0,  even
if you try to force it?
I have one huuuuge config that is set up this way.   I have to edit the
amanda.conf  and REMOVE the  “incr-only” lines
when I want to force a level 0.   Specially since you HAVE to start with a
level 0, initially.
I’m pretty sure I’ve tried to force some level 0’s and found they failed,  till
I removed the  “incr-only”  bits.

Deb Baddorf