Am 16.12.20 um 17:16 schrieb Gene Heskett:

I wrote all that back in the 2004 time frame, long before I had a
pulmonary embolism at age 79 that cost me a few IQ points.  Lets just
say that its one hell of a scary way to die, which over 98% of people
do, but I survived.

Sorry to hear about the illness, great to hear that you survived.

If I decide to do that, the archive I have here is a bit out of date, so
I'll copy what I have to another directory, then clean out the data
subdir, and tarball whats left and send it to you.

How does that sound?

Sounds good. You could also post it here, but I assume this might bring formatting issues.