On Thursday 17 December 2020 04:45:01 Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:

> Am 16.12.20 um 17:16 schrieb Gene Heskett:
> > I wrote all that back in the 2004 time frame, long before I had a
> > pulmonary embolism at age 79 that cost me a few IQ points.  Lets
> > just say that its one hell of a scary way to die, which over 98% of
> > people do, but I survived.
>
> Sorry to hear about the illness, great to hear that you survived.
>
> > If I decide to do that, the archive I have here is a bit out of
> > date, so I'll copy what I have to another directory, then clean out
> > the data subdir, and tarball whats left and send it to you.
> >
> > How does that sound?
>
> Sounds good. You could also post it here, but I assume this might
> bring formatting issues.

Which is why I'd send the tar.gz But lets fix the current problem first,
it screwed up last night on only 1 vtape. Thast means the edit I made
last night, has converted it into a full time failure.

Copyright 2019 by Maurice E. Heskett
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis