I need to create a rule that evaluates both the To: & From: addresses
(domains) in an e-mail.  I want to mark/tag/block/whatever e-mails that
have the same originating & destination domains (i.e. the sender is
spoofing the recipient domain).  I have played around with some meta
rules in SpamAssassin, but have met with limited success...

1) is this correct way to approach this issue?
2) If so, how would you construct the rule to make it work?
3) If this is not the way to accomplish this task, how would you suggest
that this task be accomplished?

As always, your input is greatly appreciated...

Thank you.

Dustin.