Hi,

I have been wrecking my brains in the last two days trying to find the
reason, why on this particular server the external programs razor2, dcc
and pyzor are not used for spamdetection, when called through amavisd-new.

I am using the latest amavisd-new from the dag repository (rebuilt it for
use on rh9) after an upgrade of perl to perl 5.8.6 and spamassassin 3.1.1.

The same setup works fine on another machine.

The relevant string in amavisd.conf says
$sa_local_tests_only = 0;   # (default: false)

so no that is not the problem.

The user_prefs and local.cf files are excactly the same.

Can anyone think of another reason, why that should not work.

When I run the checks by hand, even as user amavis, everything works fine.

Thanks for any suggestions.

.peter