Andres wrote:

> Hi !

> I know that this is more a spamassassin-related question but I found
> here smart guys who also work with it, and maybe experienced this,

> I added this to local.cf at /etc/spamassassin

> whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] domain.com

> (domain.com is my domain)

> and:

> trusted_networks 127.0.0.1 200.x.x.x

> (the last IP is the MX external server IP)

> But I keep getting high scores and the email is sent to quarantine,
> this is header information for a particular e-mail from my domain:

> I read and I did what SA help said... (trusted networks and
> whitelist_from_rcvd) but seems that is not working)
> The email is just a forward from an employee to another with some
> scanned pictures.

> Thanks !

We would have to see the entire header (with minimal munging). It
appears the sender's address is not included in your internal or
trusted network (not that it should be if the sender is not
actually sending from your network). Do you have users relaying via
SASL AUTH? Is this sender one of them? Considering the number of RBLs
this hit, I hope it's not sent from your network. What version of
Postfix and SpamAssassin are you using?