>> in my amavisd-new configuration I have left the default setting for
>> mynetwork parameters.
>>
>> # @mynetworks = qw( 127.0.0.0/8 [::1] [FE80::]/10 [FEC0::]/10
>> #                   10.0.0.0/8 172.16.0.0/12 192.168.0.0/16 );
>>
>> Well! I have a long list of network (and this changes often). I
>> maintain
>> it through a mysql table.
>>
>> Is it possible to do so that @mynetworks amavisd-new parameter is read
>> from the database?
>
> Anybody know a solution for this issue?

Modify the amavisd startup script to write the file every time it starts.

If using *bsd, its easy, just put it in /etc/rc.conf.d/amavisd
Postfix can read the same file, so write the file every time you restart
postfix

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>|SECNAP Network Security
Winner 2008 Network Products Guide Hot Companies
FreeBSD SpamAssassin Ports maintainer