mouss wrote:

> now, what if spam is stored on an old and cheap HD?

dog ate my HD.

as well, I read its illegal to deliver harmful content.. like a virus.

Anyone got an (english) sample of a company policy for employees to read?

sounds like (other option) would be to just tag everything and deliver
it.  let the user decide if [SPAM] or [SPAMMY] should go to junk folder
or bit bucket.

also sounds like same lawmakers that outlawed 'nmap' in germany wrote
this law.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
    * Information Security Award 2008, Info Security Products Guide
    * CRN Magazine Top 40 Emerging Security Vendors