Steve schrieb am Montag, den 29. Dezember 2008:

*snip
> It's ultra okay with me. I have no issue. I would deliver anything. If the
> user want's it, why not? If the law is requesting/enforcing it, why not? I
> don't see such a big issue. The only issue I see are the various
> virus/trojans/etc. I bet that no matter how hard you try to tag or change the
> mail (subject change, header change, etc) and warn the user: HE/SHE WILL
> INFECT HIS/HER SYSTEM.
> Most user are to stupid to read AND understand.
Ha, fortuntly that don't count for virusses/trojanѕ and other harmful
content. According the Law you don't have to deliver harmful content (this is
worded like "self-protection for your infrastructure"). The post also don't
has to deliver letter bombs :).

Alex

--
Alexander Wirt, formo...@formorer.de
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A