Michael Scheidell a écrit :

> mouss wrote:
>>
>> now, what if spam is stored on an old and cheap HD?
>>

> dog ate my HD.
>
> as well, I read its illegal to deliver harmful content.. like a virus.

I guess we can add all forms of fraud (phishes, 419, scam). The case of
falsification (forged From, ...) is unclear because the sender and
recipient may have agreed on using fake infos for some reason.

> Anyone got an (english) sample of a company policy for employees to read?
>
> sounds like (other option) would be to just tag everything and deliver
> it.  let the user decide if [SPAM] or [SPAMMY] should go to junk folder
> or bit bucket.

And given how users are good at handling this, it's not necessarily a
service...

> also sounds like same lawmakers that outlawed 'nmap' in germany wrote
> this law.

well, the problem came from those *SPs who decided to discard mail using
"bad" filters. Otherwise, I don't see why anybody would have asked for a
law.