> Michael,
>
>> documentation says to activate bounce_killer, set score to non zero, and
>> that default is 0, but config file shows 100:

I guess I am still trying to figure out why small (under the size limit),
not whitelisted, not exempt, not spam lovers, but is backscatter email is
getting in with a 'Hits: -,' which means amavisd didn't even look at it.

The only thing I can say for every email that got back in is that it is
backscatter (and if amavisd new doesn't send it to SA, sa vbounce won't see
it either), and that in the msgs.message-id field, amavisd is recording a
'1' there.  (and I don't see a one in the quarantined message, and I don't
see duplicate message id's).

I don't know where to turn to look.

(I guess a positive bounce_killer_score in amavisd.conf would TRY to add 100
points to them? Not subtract?)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>|SECNAP Network Security
Finalist 2009 Network Products Guide Hot Companies
FreeBSD SpamAssassin Ports maintainer