> Michael,
>
>> Freebsd ports PR has been submitted.
>
> Thanks!
>
>> (and I took out the dependency to io-stringy)
>
> Hmm. I believe the IO::Stringy is still needed by MIME::Parser.
>
> It is the IO::Wrap that is no longer used by amavisd
> (as documemnted in the release notes).

I'll have to look,
Had this (I didn't put it there, original author did)

    ${SITE_PERL}/IO/Wrap.pm:${PORTSDIR}/devel/p5-IO-stringy \

Which looked for Wrap.pm, and if not there, loaded IO-stringy perl module.

I emailed maintainer and asked him to hold off, I wanted to activate amavisd
reload in rc.subr file
(right now, /usr/local/etc/rc.d/amavisd reload doesn't do anything)

At least, 'amavisd reload' vs amavisd stop/ amavisd start (restart), amavisd
reload does a lint and won't stop amavisd if there are config issues.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>|SECNAP Network Security
Finalist 2009 Network Products Guide Hot Companies
FreeBSD SpamAssassin Ports maintainer