Mark Martinec schrieb:
> bayes. I made some changes to the plugin and sent them to its author
> Martin Schütte, these are now incorporated into the v0.8.0:

Hi there.

> I just let it start from scratch, depending entirely on autolearning
> from SpamAssassin. This only works well if your SpamAssassin is producing
> quality results (uses good network tests, updated rules,
> sought.rules.yerp.org

One advice: start with a very low score, so the classifications will be
visible in the headers but cannot cause false positives.

When I started I did not use autolearn, but set up filter rules to
receive copies of good/unsure/spam mail in seperate folders. For about
two days it needed a lot of training, and after a week the filter was so
reliable that I assigned a high spam-score.

Currently I filter on the CRM114_UNSURE tag and sort into shared
spam/ham IMAP folders. These folders are periodically trained with
CRM114's mailtrainer.

> crm114_dynscore 1
> crm114_dynscore_factor -0.10

Do you have the impression that dynamic scores give better results than
static scores?

Since I did not see an advantage on my setup and there is no documented
SpamAssassin API to set them, I even thought about removing the dynscore
option.

--
Martin