Luigi Rosa schrieb:
> I installed and configured crm114 as a SA plugin, but it appears that crm114
> don't change the score of the messages.

First of all check the crm114_command configured in crm114.cf
This is the most common error source because path names are often
different and you have to make sure the amavis user can access all
required paths and files.

After that run "spamassassin -L -D crm114 --lint" and check if the
plugin can execute the crm114 command and finds its output (score and
status).

> For every message I have this entries:
> CRM114 result: score=-0 (0.00), status=UNSURE, cacheid=
> CRM114 adding spam score -0 to existing xxx

These lines originate from CRM114 as a second amavisd-new spam scanner
(maybe its command line is incorrect?).
I would suggest to disable it when using the SA plugin.

--
Martin