sa-learn when releasing from mysql/AM.PDP is currently not available

 I use amavis with mailzu for quarantine mail and i would like learn
mail when releasing it.

I search a solution, i would like insert X-Amavis-PolicyBank header
field into a message that is passed to policy_bank AM.PDP and repass in
spamassassin to apply a spamassassin rules.
Is this solution possible if i modify amavisd.conf as :??????

$policy_bank{'AM.PDP'} = {
   allowed_added_header_fields => {
        lc('X-Amavis-PolicyBank')        => 1,
},
  bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [0],
  protocol => 'AM.PDP',
  inet_acl => [qw( 127.0.0.1 )],
};

$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 5;
$sa_quarantine_cutoff_level = 20;

and after add spamassassin rules as :

header AM_PDP X-Amavis-PolicyBank =~ m{(^|/)AM_PDP(/|$)}m
score  AM_PDP -20

and spamassassin learning

local.cf file :

bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam    0.1

regards
Stan