Stan,

> sa-learn when releasing from mysql/AM.PDP is currently not available

Right. I realize that would be a useful feature.

For the time being, one can either:

- snatch a message from a quarantine (easier with file-based quarantine),
  and feed it to 'spamassassin --report'  or --revoke, or to sa-learn

- release from a quarantine to a dedicated recipient address
  (overriding recipients in the AM.PDP protocol), and use such
  dedicated recipient as a learning feeded

> I use amavis with mailzu for quarantine mail and i would like learn
> mail when releasing it.
>
> I search a solution, i would like insert X-Amavis-PolicyBank header
> field into a message that is passed to policy_bank AM.PDP and repass in
> spamassassin to apply a spamassassin rules.
> Is this solution possible if i modify amavisd.conf as :??????

I don't think so. Releasing from a quarantine does not currently provide
a convenient way to insert mail header fields. Some hack would be needed,
I'd have to think what would be the easiest. The best long term solution would
be for amavisd to invoke auto-learning directly when requested to do so
and given an ID of a quarantined message.