On Apr 29, 2010, at 9:05 PM, troxlinux wrote:

> 2010/4/29 Jernej Porenta <jernej.pore...@arnes.si>:
>> Are you sure that your MySQL is running fine? Did you try inserting a record
>> by hand to your tables?
>>
>> Since you are getting "table is full" error, I would check innodb settings
>> of MySQL to be sure that MySQL is working fine.
>>

> I have running the services of mysql and not only I have db of amavis,
> I have the webmail, and the server of mail postfix and work perfectly
>
> the error is amavis db
>

> I think that if it can be the SQL scheme that uses amavis, I am going
> to send it they examine so that it

Your amavisd SQL database is just fine. As someone already said, there might be
a problem with your MySQL installation. If you log to your mysql server (db
amavis) and execute something like:
mysql> SHOW TABLE STATUS;

What is the result?

You should see that there is plenty of space available for InnoDB and on the
other hand, you should read the docs about table full error in MySQL
(http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/full-table.html).

regards, Jernej