2010/4/29 Alrik Bronsema <alr...@gmail.com>:
> This triggered me in your logfile: "The table 'quarantine' is full"
> Google it and you'll find:
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/full-table.html

I check this and my filesystem is EXT 3 ,  I have sufficient space in
partition of mysql

/dev/sda10             20G  264M   19G   2% /srv
/dev/sda9             8.9G  161M  8.3G   2% /tmp
/dev/sda7              12G  4.3G  7.0G  39% /usr
/dev/sda5             197G  1.9G  185G   2% /var

$timestamp_fmt_mysql = 1; # if using MySQL *and* msgs.time_iso is TIMESTAMP;
#   defaults to 0, which is good for non-MySQL or if msgs.time_iso is CHAR(16)

I activates this line, I read that this is better to have activated it
when you have amavisd with mysql

At the moment I had to remove the old data base and to create a new
one, but it download the scheme of website of amavis,

I wait for its commentaries

regardss

http://gnuforever.homelinux.com