Hello,

 following the previous message, regarding the development of AB, is
Monte Carlo Analysis in sight?
I really feel is an important feature is systems evaluation.
 thanks

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "Tomasz Janeczko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Don't worry - over many years I have proved that I am capable of
extending
> program into many different directions at once.
>
> There were significant features added in every area even this year,
to name a few:
> 1. advanced users / programmers got new control flow statements:
continue, break, switch/case and gfx low-level functions
> 2. discretionary traders got cleaner charts (no thick divider lines
between panes), improved real-time quote window
> 3. beginners got AFL code wizard
>
> So as you can see your worries have no reason - AmiBroker progresses
quickly in many directions at once.

> Also the wizard should actually decrease number of support questions
that we are getting.
> Why? Simply because there will be no basic questions like: I need a
code that geberates a buy when
> volume is higher than its average from last 15 days.
>
> The wizard is also great *learning* tool.
>
> If you take a look, you will see that each statement that you build
using natural language
> is accompanied with
> "AFL code equivalent" updated in real-time as you click parts.
> What's more the code part responsible for selected part of the
sentence is marked with BOLD.
> So beginner exactly knows that "5 bars ago" is coded with Ref.
> This may not be obvious even for computer programmer coming from C
language who is just starting with AFL.
> But now the learning process is turbo-charged with the help of the
wizard.

> I think that you underestimate the role of the wizard in the
learning process even for semi-advanced people.